The debut of teamLab’s Massless Clouds Between Sculpture and Life at Superblue Miami invites visitors to interact with clouds made of soap bubbles in an ever-changing installation.
This remarkable experience requires the purchase of an additional ticket alongside your general admission ticket. Due to limited availability, we recommend purchasing tickets online in advance of your visit. Visitors will receive a complimentary poncho to wear inside the installation.
“This is art that you can literally be inside. You’re like the paint, the brush. The art is physically touching you.” — Miami Herald
- Complimentary ponchos, shoe coverings, goggles, and masks are available upon request to protect your clothing and body.
- While the liquid solution used to make the cloud structures is organic and non-toxic and closely resembles soap, please avoid contact with skin, eyes, and mouth. If contact occurs, it may cause irritation. Do not rub your eyes; immediately rinse with lukewarm water.
- Depending on the type of material like satin or silk, it may leave stains on your clothes.
- Entering and touching the cloud structures is encouraged, but please avoid forcefully breaking apart the clouds inside the installation.
- Please do not run inside the installation.
- Please do not touch pillars, equipment, and floors as they are fragile and dangerous.
- The floor is grated and has a rough texture. It may be slippery when wet.
- Be mindful of loose items, including jewelry and phones.
- No stilettos or slim high-heeled shoes are allowed inside the installation (floor openings are .5 inch, roughly the thickness of an iPhone).
- Children under 48 inches/under the age of 3 must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep a watchful eye on your children, hold their hand, and monitor their experience within the installation.